Our team of general surgeons includes:
Mark T. Jaroch, MD
Joseph OHanlon, DO
Clark J. Leslie, MD, FACS
Raul A. Zamora, MD
General surgeries available at Coshocton Regional Medical Center include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) Surgery for cholecystectomy (gallbladder), appendectomy, and hernia repair
- Colorectal surgery (Ulcerative colitis; Crohn’s disease, Diverticulitis; Bowel resection; colon and rectal cancer; gastrointestinal bleeding, hemorrhoids)
- Breast surgery (cancer biopsy; lumpectomy; mastectomy; sentinel lymph node biopsy; axillary dissection)
- Endocrine surgery (Thyroid; parathyroid)
- Hernia repair (Laparoscopic and open)
- Screening and diagnostic services such as skin lesions, mole removal and biopsy
- Endoscopy procedures including colonoscopy and esophagoastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
The surgical clinic is located in the 311 Medical Building at 311 S. 15th St., Suite 206; Coshocton.
To schedule an appointment at the Coshocton Surgical Clinic, call 740-622-0332 .