Don’t Let Pain Take Control
Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Coshocton Regional Medical Center is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for referral to the Coshocton Hospital Pain Clinic.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
We will create individualized treatment plans based on several considerations, including the cause and level of pain. The tailored plans may include medication, interventional procedures and/or physical therapy to treat pain.
Ask your primary care physician about a referral. For more information, call the Coshocton Regional Medical Center Pain Clinic at (740) 623-4142.
The Pain Clinic is located in the 311 Medical Building at 311 S. 15th St., Suite 206; Coshocton.