Workplace Health and Wellness Services
Occupational Medicine is designed to work in partnership with employers and their employees to advance the health and safety of a company’s workforce. Our occupational medicine clinic services include:
- Care, management and follow-up of workers compensation injuries
- Timely employer reports of employee status following treatment of workplace injuries
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Work-related physical examinations
- Drug/Alcohol screening
- Breath alcohol screening
- Urine drug screening
- Seasonal Influenza
- Hepatitis B
Additional testing services are also available in include:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Vision screening
The Occupational Medicine Clinic is now located at 311 S. 15th St., Suite 101, in Coshocton. Appointments available M-F; and Walk-in service is available for drug and alcohol screenings and minor workplace injuries.
For severe injuries, employers are instructed to call 911 or escort their employees to the emergency room for treatment.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about occupational medicine services for your business, please call (740) 622-0332 .